The Dunsmoor Family

Kevin-Melissa-Mckenzee-Irelynd

Favorite Quote

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot been seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart.
-Helen Keller

Friday, April 5, 2013

I wish time would slow down

It's so hard for me to believe that I have a 17 month old baby! I love that she is growing and progressing but I wish I could just slow time enough to remember every little detail!

 Some things about her, things she's doing and things I want to remember:

  • Her chubby belly, double chin, bald head, fat feet and chub hands......she's a ball of cuteness!
  • When she gets hurt, she wants me to kiss her oowws better
  • The way she gets so excited when her Dad comes home..........Eyes get big and light up, huge open mouthed smile, and screams Dada!
  • Her love for music and dancing.
    • This girl is too cute! Every time she hears a beat she moves her little body. She sometimes dances in her sleep.
  • She loves singing!
    • Her favorites right now are Bruno Mars....because one of his songs sounds like a dog barking in the back ground and she barks with it. Justin Beiber......not sure she will ever outgrow him or the song Baby. 
    • Right now she knows the actions to Itsy Bitsy Spider, Patty Cake, and a couple to Popcorn Popping. We sing The wheels on the bus... she does the Shhhing part that the Mom's say!  I've also been working on Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam. 
  • Her vocabulary is huge....well to me.. and mimics everything. I swear she learns a new word everyday.
  • She still LOVES being outside
  • Is very curious
  • Makes everything a seat.........just backs that thing up! HAHA!
  • So full of personality. We call her Hambone when she is silly
  • She pretends to fart and then laughs!
  • She loves friends and loves when they come to play! 
  • She is not crying as much as when she was tiny.......but she still has hard days!
  • She is learning to pray and it melts me!



I know there is so much more I should put on here but it's hard to think of it all! I'm having a hard time with her growing up!








1 comment:

Michelle said...

She is so cute and full of personality! It's good you wrote this all down. Time is going by so fast!

Some Of Our Favs