The Dunsmoor Family

Kevin-Melissa-Mckenzee-Irelynd

Favorite Quote

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot been seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart.
-Helen Keller

Saturday, July 26, 2008

My Baby Graduated...........

5th grade. What the heck. I can't believe I am going to have a 6th grader. On July 18th Mckenzee had her last day of Elementary. The whole week before was nothing but a big party. Monday she had an awards ceremony, Tuesday she had a pizza party with her kindergarden reading buddies, Wednesday was BBQ and Hose down. She had a great time and wasn't sad one bit to leave. She just wanted out, however she is really nervous about 6th grade. I know it's scary but she is going to do great!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

How come I never saw this post before? Weird. I'm glad mcKenzee finished 5th grade with lots of fun. I hope she had a good first day!

Some Of Our Favs