Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Thursday, February 12, 2009
This is hilarious! I have probably said most of this, and she's only 11! LOL!
Monday, February 9, 2009
- has been getting awesome grades. Report cards came home a couple weeks ago. She had all A's and only 1 B. They had a little awards ceremony. She got an A-B Honor Roll award and was so proud of herself. She wanted to frame it. So we did. SHe worked very hard.
- Has been quit the social butterfly. She had 2 friends birthday parties this month. One was an American Idol theme. She sang So What by pink and another song by the Jonas Brothers and the other was the Next Top Model theme. She won the award for most imaginitive. I am told she had some way cute poses.
- Gets to go to camp this year
- Working on her science project
- Working hard, what else is new, right!
- Still dodging church callings although he has done some home teaching
- When he is not working at the hospital or office, he is working on the Dragon Ridge House
- Not working everyday anymore....... Love it, but I miss the girls at work!
- Helping Kevin in Dragon Ridge
- Got another Church calling, I am going to camp as the Assistant Camp director. I am excited to be helping my awsome friend Angie, she's the Camp Director and I love that I will be with Mckenzee her first year.
- Won on the radio again, I love Mix 94.1
- Cleaning out closets
- Trying to go to the gym 4 times a week
(DRP, His wife Michelle, Kevin, Me, Cindy, Lorraine, Mari, Lisa) Heather and Nancy Not in picture
(After) Sorry it's sideways)
Kevin and I got to go see Aaron Lewis in an intimate setting concert. We had a great time! A couple of weekends ago we went to Mt Charelston to play in the snow. Afterwards we stopped at the lodge and got us a hot chocolate and sat around the fire.