Some things about her, things she's doing and things I want to remember:
- Her chubby belly, double chin, bald head, fat feet and chub hands......she's a ball of cuteness!
- When she gets hurt, she wants me to kiss her oowws better
- The way she gets so excited when her Dad comes home..........Eyes get big and light up, huge open mouthed smile, and screams Dada!
- Her love for music and dancing.
- This girl is too cute! Every time she hears a beat she moves her little body. She sometimes dances in her sleep.
- She loves singing!
- Her favorites right now are Bruno Mars....because one of his songs sounds like a dog barking in the back ground and she barks with it. Justin Beiber......not sure she will ever outgrow him or the song Baby.
- Right now she knows the actions to Itsy Bitsy Spider, Patty Cake, and a couple to Popcorn Popping. We sing The wheels on the bus... she does the Shhhing part that the Mom's say! I've also been working on Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam.
- Her vocabulary is huge....well to me.. and mimics everything. I swear she learns a new word everyday.
- She still LOVES being outside
- Is very curious
- Makes everything a seat.........just backs that thing up! HAHA!
- So full of personality. We call her Hambone when she is silly
- She pretends to fart and then laughs!
- She loves friends and loves when they come to play!
- She is not crying as much as when she was tiny.......but she still has hard days!
- She is learning to pray and it melts me!
I know there is so much more I should put on here but it's hard to think of it all! I'm having a hard time with her growing up!