The Dunsmoor Family

Kevin-Melissa-Mckenzee-Irelynd

Favorite Quote

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot been seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart.
-Helen Keller

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Baby's Feet


I just love little baby feet, especially when they are a little chunky! Tuesday night she kicked her sock off and it was sticking out of her blanket! It was so cute, I just had to take a picture! Her little parts are just so perfect...... smooth, soft, white. Speaking of feet.......... Her feet totally stink like feet. One day when I was getting her ready for bed, I took her socks off and her feet were a little sweaty. I love to kiss them and as I did I smelled them. HA! I mean that is what they are, but I figured a baby's feet should just smell like a baby. I know totally random!

No comments:

Some Of Our Favs