The Dunsmoor Family

Kevin-Melissa-Mckenzee-Irelynd

Favorite Quote

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot been seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart.
-Helen Keller

Friday, April 18, 2008

Easter

I can't believe how fast Easter came this year, I wasn't really prepared for it. We had such a busy weekend. We started our festivities on Saturday. My aunt Staci (Roberts side) invited the family over for Easter dinner. The food was excellent! The kids had an egg hunt and Mckenzee found the golden egg. She was really excited about that.


Easter Egg hunt at aunt Staci's


On Easter morning we went to Spencer and Michelle's house for brunch before church. Thanks for inviting us to spend time with your family Michelle. They are always fun to be around. There was a ton of food and it was all really good. When I married Kevin I gained a wonderful sister, Michelle, she is so thoughtful and Nichole and J are great too. Thanks for always thinking of me.

Easter Egg Hunt at Spencer & Michelle's

Easter Night was so crazy! I was supposed to feed the missionaries and then the next thing I knew the whole Brox clan was coming also. I made a huge dinner and the house was busting at the seams. Everyone seemed to have a great time, but I was so happy to see everyone go, by the end of the night I was EXHAUSTED! I am so glad that it only comes once a year.








1 comment:

Michelle said...

I'm glad you came even though Kevin was sick and you had a lot of family coming over. Your eggstrada was a big hit!

Some Of Our Favs