The Dunsmoor Family

Kevin-Melissa-Mckenzee-Irelynd

Favorite Quote

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot been seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart.
-Helen Keller

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Springs Preserve Saturday










I finally had the chance to go to the Springs Preserve and check it out. I roped in one of my friends, Stephanie, in to coming with me. It's quite the place. I couldn't believe how much there was to do. Luckily for us we had a great tour guide, Mckenzee. She had been there once before on a field trip. We spent oer half the day there. We will be going back as we didn't nearly see everything. However we did get to eat at the Wolf Gang Puck Cafe they have there, my dad met us for that. One of my Chef Instructors from school is now head chef there. It was funny to see him there with out his chef hat and even more funny because half the kids that went to school with me work for him.

These lizards were outside and the black one was registering at 130 degrees and the white one at 101.






We got there just in time to watch one of the care takers hand feed the lizards. The girls thought the was so cool. OK, Stephanie and I thought it was fascinating also (hee hee).


This nice man says he was trying to help Stephanie out by picking her wedge, but I think he just wanted to grab her butt.... HAHA
Thanks for going with me, it was fun to hang out!

2 comments:

Melissa Dunsmoor said...

Nichole- definately!

Kata said...

I haven't gone yet! I totally need to get there! How are you doing girl?

Some Of Our Favs