The Dunsmoor Family

Kevin-Melissa-Mckenzee-Irelynd

Favorite Quote

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot been seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart.
-Helen Keller

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Spring Break



During Spring Break Mckenzee and I did a couple of things to celebrate her break. On Monday we started out the day by getting some dunkin doughnuts. I had to work and Mckenzee went to help me. I was trying to make things fun while she was with me.




My mom came down and had lunch
with Mckenzee, My uncle, and me.



Then after runs we went to see Horton Hears A Who. It was so cute. I love Disney they always have great meanings to them and they usually have some adult humor.


When we 1st arrived



Tuesday we decided that we would go and feed ducks. We went to DesertShores. I have never seen so many hungry birds in my life. As soon as you stop the car and get out they are coming out you. It wouldn't have been so bad if it weren't for those disgusting pigeons. They were trying to fly by us. As we were walking away from the car the ducks were following and more were coming. We were a little to nervous so we decided to sit in the car, roll down the windows, and feed them from there. It was the best way to feed the mob.



Feeding from the car

No comments:

Some Of Our Favs