The Dunsmoor Family

Kevin-Melissa-Mckenzee-Irelynd

Favorite Quote

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot been seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart.
-Helen Keller

Saturday, June 21, 2008

It's Official

So on Friday the 13th we went to dinner at the Southern Highlands golf course. It is beautiful there with all the grass. The food wasn't that great but that's ok. The highlight of the night was that Kevin recieved his certificate of completing Residencey. I can't believe that it has been two years already. Then on Saturday Kevin recieved his lisence in the mail. Oh Happy Day. Time flies by and not just when you are having fun. I am so proud of the accomplishments Kevin has made and the sacrifices he has had to endure, it has been a long road but worth it. Congratulations Kev, I love ya!



Saturday



2 years ago, finished internship
and starting at Valley

5 comments:

Michelle said...

It's so nice having a Doctor in the family... especially a good Dr! Congrats Kevin!

Me said...

It doesn't seem like you've been back in town for 2 years already! Dang! That is an amazing accomplishment, way to go Kevin!

Kata said...

Amazing! and CONGRATSSSSSSSSS!!

Ipuna Black said...

YEAH!!! Lot's of hard work and he makes it seem so easy!

Unknown said...

Dr Dunsmoor,

I was searching for contact information for you and came across this site. I am your patient's relative and I am badly in need of you. First of all, let me congratulate you on completing your residency. Its nice to know your achievement and success.

Dr Dunsmoor, my name is Ishwar and I am trying to get in touch with you on befalf of one of your patient who was under your treatment at Valley Hospital. I tried to get your contact information from the hospital and they were not able to provide any information today and I will give a try tomorrow also. Finally I took help of internet and reached here.
I will appreciate if you could provide your phone number where I can reach you and good time to talk to you.
Once again I am badly in need of your help. You can send your contact information on 'reach.anand@indiatimes.com'

Some Of Our Favs