The Dunsmoor Family

Kevin-Melissa-Mckenzee-Irelynd

Favorite Quote

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot been seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart.
-Helen Keller

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Playing catch up.........AGAIN!

I feel like I am always behind on my blogging. The months are going so quick I can barely keep it all straight. Some things we did this month include:


Mckenzee had a Field Trip at Lake Mead and I got to chaperon. It was beautiful. The lake was like glass. The students were Geologists for the day. We rode on a house boat, had lunch, and hiked up a mountain. It made for a great day.


During Reading Week the kids had to cress up like different things. One day was Workout Day. I thought Mckenzee was the cutest.



My dad turned 53 this month. I would say it was one his favorite Birthday ever. He got his dream motorcycle. Kevin says, " I don't think I have ever seen him this happy or smiling this much before". Let's just say he has not had a bad day since and we really love that for him. That night we went out for his birthday dinner. Crab legs at Green Valley Ranch ..............mmmmm.



Vegas had Extreme Make Over Home Edition. Since it was close to the house we liked to drive by and check on the progress. It was fun seeing Ty Pennington and the others. The scooter came is handy going in and out of that neighborhood. On the last day we happened to get there right after they moved the bus. We got to see Ty take the family into the house. It was fun to go. The house is pretty interesting and sticks out horribly. It will be fun to watch the episode, it will show on May 10th.


Day 3


Day 4


Day 4

My cousin, Kylan, left for the MTC on the 25th. He will be serving his mission in Japan for the next 2 years. We are going to miss him, but know he is needed there and he is going to be a great missionary.

My cousin Aryann had her baby girl, Hope, on the 30th. She is a cutie. My aunt, Cheree had her baby also. A beautiful little boy, Reese, and I am loving him to pieces. I just about see him everyday. He was born on the 28th. He is quite possibly the hairiest baby I have ever seen!


Hope


Reese

Kevin got his official Board Certification Letter in the mail. I am so proud of him and I love him crazy.

I won on the radio, AGAIN! This time I won 2 concert tickets for 3 Doors Down. It's Friday April 3. I can't wait.

I am still loving that I get to stay home. Now that I am getting use to it, I have more time for fun things, my house, meeting after meeting, and most of all the fam and that makes it all worth it!

1 comment:

Nichole said...

Wow!
That Extreme Makeover was cool. They called my father-in-law on a Sunday night and asked him to have a paint crew there the same night. I guess something happened with the one they had lined up. He respectfully declined.
Way to go Kevin! It sounds like my family is making him lots of money. ;)

Some Of Our Favs