The Dunsmoor Family

Kevin-Melissa-Mckenzee-Irelynd

Favorite Quote

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot been seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart.
-Helen Keller

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day


(My friend Angie made her cute Valentine outfit)

We kept Valentine's Day totally low key this year and it was great! Mckenzee was happy, our little Bean aka Irelynd was happy and Kevin was home relatively early for being his late day.

Kevin was so thoughtful, leaving a little Valentine for all of us. Mckenzee was especially impressed that he got her all the things she wanted and by himself too.

I thought I would make a special dinner.............I actually caught the oven on fire! I've never done that before. So crazy! It turned out good! I even tried some ideas from Pintrest. Irelynd sat in her bumbo on the table, we didn't want her to feel left out. Kevin called her "The Bean Father" as she sat and watched us with her hands grasped together grunting at us!

All in all, it was a pretty great day!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Ha! Avry will feel much better knowing you caught your oven on fire too.

I love her Valentine's outfit!

Some Of Our Favs