The Dunsmoor Family

Kevin-Melissa-Mckenzee-Irelynd

Favorite Quote

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot been seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart.
-Helen Keller

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Oh No- The BIG 3-0!

Ahhhh, I can't believe I'm 30. Where has life gone? I'm not sure why it is so hard for us to turn 30 but it seems that way for everyone. I still think turning 25 was harder for some odd reason, but 30 was difficult too. I think it was one of the best birthdays yet! My friend Kendal came into town from Idaho and another friend, Katy, came in from Arizona. We celebrated on the 24th. Kevin threw a big party for me... 80's style. He put so much work into it, to make it the best. I am so proud! In the morning me and Kendal and Kenz were hanging out, trying to get our outfits together for the night and Katy came over. It was just like when we were in high school again, talking, laughing, and telling old stories and new. It was fun to show Mckenzee that when you find good friends growing up, you keep them and how fun it is when you get together again. Then we met Kevin at my party, he had been there all day. It was so fun. There was a band, Bunches of Fives, and lots of good food. Kevin decorated in of course Pink, and also green. There was popular 80's candy that decorated the tables, rubics cubes, and even an old school nintendo! Everyone was dressed 80's, which was so fun, and there was a fabulous 80's back drop for pictures. I loved it and had the best time ever! It was like totally out of this world! Seriously, I have the best husband ever, the greatest friends, and an awesome family. I can't wait to see what this 30th year brings.

8 comments:

Mike and Kimmy said...

Your party looked like it was a blast!!! I'm sad to have missed it! I'm so glad you had a fabulous time!

lbliss said...

Happy Birthday!!!! The part-a looked awesome, good job kevin! p.s. i've invited you twice now to look at my blog and still no acceptance....i see how it is:)

Holly Greco said...

Of course i don't mind you seeing my blog! The more the merrier! How is your family? I love the 80's birthday pics! Kevin did a good job! :)

Unknown said...

You had a great party! What a fun way to begin your 30's.

Michelle said...

It was nice catching up on your blog. When you post you post big. I'm glad you had such a fun party. It turned out great!

April said...

Happy birthday! Looks like a fun party! 80's rock!

Ipuna Black said...

You have not been blogging either. I know the feeling!

coach handbags said...

coach outlet
gucci outlet
coach factory outlet
supra outlet
gucci outlet
coach handbags
mbt shoes
coach bags outlet
coach outlet store online
coach bags outlet
coach outlet store
coach online outlet store

Some Of Our Favs