The Dunsmoor Family

Kevin-Melissa-Mckenzee-Irelynd

Favorite Quote

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot been seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart.
-Helen Keller

Friday, November 6, 2009

Wedding Food......Yumm!

I can't believe this was in June! Remember when I posted that me and my friend wanted to start catering, well this is some of the food that we did for my sister-n-law's wedding. We had 2 apps- Bruschetta and Mediterranean Skewers. We had a Mixed Green Salad, Herb-crusted Chicken, Mustard-Crusted Steak, Fresh Fruit, Roasted Vegetable Medley, and Rolls. We made a berry punch and a fruit water that had orange, pineapple, and lemon. It sure was delicious. Every one said they loved it. So yay! I also made the cake. I wasn't that happy with how it turned out, but it had very specific instructions. With that in mind, it turned out how they wanted it and it tasted good. It was white cake,with buttercream, fondant, and custard in the middle. I wish I would have been able to enjoy the wedding, family and friends, but I pretty much was running back and forth from the kitchen. At least everyone enjoyed it!



1 comment:

Michelle said...

You did such a good job with the food at the wedding. We kept going back for more and more!

So where's your big 3-0 b-day pictures?

Some Of Our Favs